Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide: Mo’a Keet shrine location and puzzle solutions
Mo’a Keet shrine is located in northeastern Hyrule, between Eldin Tower and Lanayru Tower — and right next to Foothill Stable.
- Run up the central ramp, using stasis to stop any boulders heading your way.
- Turn right at your first opportunity, and use the stasis trick on a boulder rolling down the next ramp.
- Run up the right ramp, turn left, and open the treasure chest for a knight’s broadsword.
- Run back down the ramp and head to the ramp on the opposite (left) side of the room.
- Use magnesis to grab a boulder, and use that boulder to push the boulders behind it up the ramp as you walk up.
- Meet Mo’a Keet and collect your spirit orb.