Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Owa Daim Shrine and Statis Trial solution
Owa Daim Shrine location
This Shrine is to the very south of the Plateau. Assuming you just finished the Keh Namut Shrine – which is located nearest Mount Hylia – you simply after to go east through the snow-covered mountain tops, since it’s at a similar height.
The Owa Daim Shrine is one of the many that you’re going to run into out in the open world of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and it can be pretty tricky to solve. In this Zelda Breath of the Wild Owa Daim Shrine guide, we’ll be walking you through everything there is to know about this particular Shrine, including the location of the entrance, as well as how to solve the Breath of the Wild Cryonis Trial as easily as possible.
Owa Daim Shrine solution
- If you’re coming directly from from the Keh Namut Shrine you can stay up in the mountains and follow as direct a path as possible. Climb on rock surfaces to avoid slipping and then climb down the cliff face once you can see the Shrine. It’s a long way down but you’ll have enough stamina to comfortably make it. If you’re coming from elsewhere in the Great Plateau you’ll need to enter the cold area east of the Temple of Time, then use Cryonis to build a path across the first broken bridge.
- On entering the Stasis Trial room walk over to the terminal to acquire the Stasis rune ability. This allows you to stop the flow of time for an object, plus store that object’s kinetic energy until the flow of time is resumed. Essentially that means you can hit something and when time resumes it’ll go flying off in the direction you were targeting.
- Use Stasis to target the large cog spinning the bridge. Stop time when the bridge is level, allowing you to walk over – don’t dally too much as there’s a countdown for time to return to normal. Next up is a ramp with a giant boulder running down it. Wait until the boulder has reached the bottom then freeze it, allowing you to run up the ramp to safety.
- At this point you can continue up the ramp to a treasure chest by repeating the same process as before.
- Either head back down the ramp or simply follow the path round until you reach a still boulder. Freeze the stationary boulder and then repeatedly hit it. When time returns to normal the boulder will roll forwards off the platform, allowing you to progress.