In this shrine, you’ll be presented with several slabs with small spheres on them. Your job is to get the slabs to be slanted so that the orbs can reach the receptacles below – but timing will be the key. The first one is simple – just step on the button in front of you to tilt the slab, and stay on until the sphere rolls off onto the bottom – triggering a platform to take you forward.
The next platform is a bit trickier – you have two moving slabs to worry about. This means you’ll need to step onto the button until the sphere rolls to the lower platform, then step off to move them back up so the sphere can roll down the lower platform onto the receptacle. If you step on the button too long, the sphere will keep rolling and fall off, making you try again.
The final platform holds the most challenging one of all – a slab that doesn’t quite reach the receptacle below, which means you’ll need to step on the button long enough to for the sphere to get momentum going down, then step off at the last moment to move the slab back up and send the sphere shooting off to the other side.
- Walk forward and step on the orange pressure plate to activate it. This will start a platform that shuttles between the starting location and the next part of the puzzle.
- Walk forward again and step on the next pressure plate. Watch in front of you as a ball drops from the ceiling and starts rolling to your right.
- Just before the ball rolls off, step off the pressure plate to return the two platforms to their original positions. The ball will drop to the bottom platform and roll to the left into the bowl/switch-thing and activate the next shuttle platform.
- Ride the platform over, then go down the ramp ahead and to your left. Walk forward and stand on the pressure plate.
- As the ball gets to the end of the ramp, step off the pressure plate. Your goal is to time it so that the platform lifts and tosses the ball up a little, dropping it into the bowl/switch. This will activate another shuttle platform.
- Ride this one across to the end of the puzzle. Before you interact with Ree Dahee, turn to your right and look down.
- Drop down to the bowl and remove the ball from the switch when the platform is at the top — where you climbed off to get here.
- Head back up — there’s a ladder over by the two metal barrels and stand on the now-stationary platform.
- Pick up one of the metal barrels with your magnesis, then turn around.
- Extend your magnesis as far as it will go and drop the barrel on the switch you used to tip the platform.
- Turn around and jump to the tipped platform. Watch for the balls that will keep dropping from the ceiling and make your way to the top.
- Open the chest to find the climber’s bandana — a bandana that increases your climb speed.
- Run back down the tipped platform and to the left to climb the ladder again up to Ree Dahee to receive your spirit orb.