Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide: Kaya Wan shrine location and puzzle solutions
HOW TO FIND KAYA WAN SHRINE
Kaya Wan shrine is in the Lanayru Tower region of Hyrule, right next to Wetland Stable.
- Use cryonis to create an ice block in front of the waterfall.
- Climb up the ice block and over the waterfall and into the next room.
- Use cryonis to create an ice block in front of the guardian scout.
- Climb up to the top of the ice block, and defeat the guardian.
- Use cryonis to create an ice block at the far end of the room.
- Climb up and out of the room.
- Use cryonis to create two ice blocks, one each in front of the guardian scouts.
- Ride the wooden raft toward guardians. Destroy them with your bow and arrow, if you like.
- On the left side of the room as you ride the raft, you can use cryonis underneath a gate to gain access to a treasure chest that contains a royal broadsword.
- When the raft is about to fall off the cliff, paraglide to the exit, meet Kaya Wan, and collect your spirit orb.