Zelda: Breath of the Wild: Toto Sah shrine location and puzzle solutions
Toto Sah apparatus
HOW TO FIND TOTO SAH SHRINE
Toto Sah shrine is hidden behind a rock wall on the bank of a river southeast of Dueling Peaks Tower. The easiest way to destroy the rock wall is to swim to a rock outcropping upriver, toss a remote bomb into the river and, when it floats in front of the wall, detonate the bomb.
- Rotate the first puzzle so that it creates a bridge to the next platform and has a treasure chest with a Shield of the Mind’s Eye Shield Guard Up + 20.
- Rotate the next puzzle so that the three staircases are all in the middle, and they create a path to the next platform.
- Rotate the next puzzle so that you expose the treasure chest with the small key. Get it and return to the control mechanism.
- Rotate the same puzzle again to create a path to the next platform. the stairs should be to the right and close to you.
- Meet Toto Sah, and collect your spirit orb.